Subject: Help with VHDL
From: wil@informate.be (Jean Williams)
Date: 21 Jun 2001 05:53:10 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
We are an OO software house based in Brussels, Belgium, Europe.

For a semicon based project we are undertaking here in Belgium we
currently have need someone with skills we do not possess.

We currently looking for an experienced VHDL designer with experience
of Synopsis/Ambit or similar. The work is targeted at eventual IC/FPGA
implementation.
The work would be for at least 12 months.

Because of the nature of the work we can only accept EU nationals for
this project.

If this is you can you urgently email or fax us
     - your CV
     - Availability
     - Daily Rate
by either of the following means.