Subject: Are Xilinx CoolRunners / Atmel ATF15xx CPLD's flash-based?
From: jjjkkl@hotmail.com (John)
Date: 9 Sep 2002 16:19:20 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Are all Xilinx CoolRunners XPLA3's, Xilinx CoolRunner-II's, and Atmel
ATF15xx's flash-based (ie. do they save their configuration upon power
down)?
From what I understand, most CPLD's are non-volatile, including the
CoolRunners, yet I heard something about the larger CoolRunners being
different somehow with respect to this. As far as the Atmel ATF15xx
series, I haven't heard anything about this. Thanks in advance for any
help!

Article: 46826