Subject: Re: Newbie CPLD question
From: "Leon Heller" <leon_heller@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 13:32:22 +0000 (UTC)
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

"James Fitzsimons" <jamesfit@nospam.paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
news:20030525233314058+1200@news.paradise.net.nz...
> Hi Leon,
>
> >> I have a 'getting started' page on using the 9536 on my web site.
>
> Just checked out your site, you've got some handy information up there!
>
> I was just wondering what U1 was on the schematic on your pld_starter
> page? Also, what size caps do you use there?

U1 is a clock oscillator module, I should have made that clear. The
decoupling caps are the usual 100n.

You've spurred me on to update the page. 8-)

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
leon_heller@hotmail.com

Article: 55976
Subject: about the uclinux in Altera Nios
From: "Cooley" <305liuzg@163.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 00:17:34 +0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I want to implement the uclinux in nios.
Is there any free uclinux version for nios?
what should I do?Anyone could help me?

Thanks & Regards

Article: 55977
Is there any free uclinux version for nios.

Would anyone help me?

Thanks and Regards.

Article: 55978