Subject: Xilinx Virtex RLOC question
From: Nicolas Matringe <nicolas.matringe@IPricot.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:26:22 +0200
The placer gives me this error message. I under'stand what it means but
I don't know how to fix the problem.

ERROR:Place - Components dvbwriter/BuffAddr(4) and
iosys/addr/bytecount(4) are using the F5/F6MUX resources. The component
iosys/addr/bytecount(4) is part of a carry chain macro. Please RLOC the
components dvbwriter/BuffAddr(4) and iosys/addr/bytecount(4) together.

I am currently searching Xilinx web site but RLOC help is hard to find
(and the search engine has been disabled)

--
Nicolas MATRINGE           IPricot European Headquarters
Conception electronique    10-12 Avenue de Verdun

Article: 35176