Subject: Amontec problems...
From: armcc@lycos.com (Andre)
Date: 19 Feb 2004 22:08:30 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Just a small warning to anyone who may be considering making a
purchase from Amontec (they seem to use these lists as free
advertising to promote their Chameleon POD JTAG interface unit).

DON'T RISK IT !!

I ordered a POD in August 2003. Although the unit itself arrived in
reasonable time, it did not come with an invoice (which is a big
problem for me as I need to claim back the cost as a work expense !).

Even worse, the total changed to my credit card was 33 euros more than
I had been quoted by the Amontec online store.

Although I have sent numerous emails to laurent.gauch@amontec.com /
info@amontec.com over the past months and used the online 'contact
form' on the Amontec website _all_ my requests for an invoice have so
far been completely ignored (and there is no telephone number anywhere
on the Amontec website).

Come on guys... all I want is a !*$%ing invoice !! (and maybe an
explanation of where the extra 33 euros I was charged mysteriously
came from...) It surely can't be that hard ??

(I'm sorry for such an off topic post - but hopefully it might prevent
others from suffering the same problems I have had).

Article: 66476
> Just a small warning to anyone who may be considering making a
> purchase from Amontec (they seem to use these lists as free
> advertising to promote their Chameleon POD JTAG interface unit).
>
> DON'T RISK IT !!
>
> I ordered a POD in August 2003. Although the unit itself arrived in
> reasonable time, it did not come with an invoice (which is a big
> problem for me as I need to claim back the cost as a work expense !).
>
> Even worse, the total changed to my credit card was 33 euros more than
> I had been quoted by the Amontec online store.
>
> Although I have sent numerous emails to laurent.gauch@amontec.com /
> info@amontec.com over the past months and used the online 'contact
> form' on the Amontec website _all_ my requests for an invoice have so
> far been completely ignored (and there is no telephone number anywhere
> on the Amontec website).
>
> Come on guys... all I want is a !*$%ing invoice !! (and maybe an
> explanation of where the extra 33 euros I was charged mysteriously
> came from...) It surely can't be that hard ??
>
> (I'm sorry for such an off topic post - but hopefully it might prevent
> others from suffering the same problems I have had).

Have you tried his ISP:

Domain name:
bisolution.ch

Holder of domain name: