Subject: Design never finish routing?
From: "Kelvin" <kelvin8157@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:52:22 +0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi, there:

My design takes up a long time still not routed...

Here is the resources consumption and P&R log... How can I make it run
faster?
It is a simple 1-clock design, with 118 multipliers.

Selected Device : 2v6000bf957-6

 Number of Slices:                   19984  out of  33792    59%
 Number of Slice Flip Flops:         11278  out of  67584    16%
 Number of 4 input LUTs:             31877  out of  67584    47%
 Number of bonded IOBs:                 93  out of    684    13%
 Number of BRAMs:                       27  out of    144    18%
 Number of MULT18X18s:                 122  out of    144    84%
 Number of GCLKs:                        1  out of     16     6%

Phase 1: 141110 unrouted;       REAL time: 21 mins 14 secs

Phase 2: 117379 unrouted;       REAL time: 28 mins 10 secs

  Intermediate status: 265 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 8 hrs 16 mins
53 secs

  Intermediate status: 265 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 8 hrs 47 mins
21 secs

  Intermediate status: 260 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 9 hrs 18 mins 1
secs

  Intermediate status: 259 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 9 hrs 48 mins
37 secs

  Intermediate status: 257 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 10 hrs 19 mins
6 secs

  Intermediate status: 246 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 10 hrs 50 mins
16 secs

  Intermediate status: 254 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 11 hrs 20 mins
55 secs

  Intermediate status: 242 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 11 hrs 51 mins
34 secs

  Intermediate status: 244 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 12 hrs 22 mins
6 secs

  Intermediate status: 255 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 12 hrs 52 mins
50 secs

  Intermediate status: 250 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 13 hrs 23 mins
34 secs

  Intermediate status: 248 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 13 hrs 54 mins
39 secs

  Intermediate status: 239 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 14 hrs 25 mins
21 secs

  Intermediate status: 239 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 14 hrs 55 mins
51 secs

  Intermediate status: 233 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 15 hrs 26 mins
22 secs

  Intermediate status: 238 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 15 hrs 56 mins
50 secs

  Intermediate status: 228 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 16 hrs 27 mins
19 secs

  Intermediate status: 236 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 16 hrs 57 mins
46 secs

  Intermediate status: 237 unrouted;       REAL time: 3 days 17 hrs 28 mins
14 secs

Article: 67001