Subject: Re: Basics FPGA
From: "xenos" <shantanu.pathak@gmail.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2005 11:44:47 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Thanks for the response. I have already come across that article. What
I am looking for is how do I start working on it once i figure out the
basics. For example to learn C++ i need C++ tutorials, a C compiler and
a computer. similarly what all is required to get started on this. Also
what all can I get for free. Will Hua Zheng suggested some simulation
tools to learn verilog. Do I also need any hardware? thanks

Article: 85001