Subject: linux on memec fx12 mini-module?
From: "Anonymous" <someone@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:37:57 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Does anybody know if/where a pre-made linux build for the memec v4 fx12
mini-module development kit? PPC linux preferred but microblaze is fine too.
I'm just doing software evaluation and measuring power consumption so any
linux is fine. I'm not interest in the source files now, just what ever
programming files I need for the board to get a console and network
interface.

Thanks,
Clark

Article: 99451