Subject: Xilinx, FPGA and Cadence
From: silicon@hep.ph.ic.ac.uk (Silicon Group)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 13:24:48 +0000
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi everyone,

   I am newcomer of the FPGA business and I am doing some investigation on
the Cadence DFWII package that run on the Sparcstation along with Xilinx
stuff. I am very inexperience in this area and would be grateful for
someone to comment the setup here and it performance and it stability. It
would be useful if someone outline the general purpose process in
converting VHDL to codes before programming a Xilinx chip via programmer.

   Could someone comment on what kind of extension modules that can be put
together along the DFWII system?.

   Thank you

                ,,,             |||             \|/
|_____ Richard Payne  A electronic/computer nerd with Big Ear! ____|
|____  E-mail only     rgpayne@albert.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk           ___|
|      Imperial College, Dept of Physic, London SW7 2BZ            |

Article: 901