Subject: Re: Driven clocks balancing
From: "Tim" <tim@rockylogic.com.nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 12:17:31 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Easiest solution is probably to copy the 'logic-available clock'
section from the Xilinx DDR Application Note.

"Rotem Gazit" <rotemg@mysticom.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need to drive 4 identical clocks out of my Virtex-E FPGA.
> I have to align the 4 pins on the same side of the chip, where 2 of
> those pins are at the corners and 2 of those pins are in the middle.
> Because of other logic on the FPGA I can spare only one or two DLLs
> for driving the 4 clocks .
> The clocks are related to data , also driven from the FPGA,  so I
> cannot use tricks like dividing clkx2 near the output pines.
> Is there any way to balance the routing delay inside the FPGA ,from
> the DLL to the 4 output pins ?
> After the routing has been balanced can it be fixed , so it will not
> change when the design will be re-implemented ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rotem Gazit
> MystiCom LTD
>
> mailto:rotemg@mysticom.com
> http://www.mysticom.com/

Article: 32701
Subject: Re: Tcl/Tk VHDL Automatic Testbench Generator - tb_gen.tcl (1/1)
From: Dave Colson <dscolson@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 08:25:53 -0400
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Mike,
Very nice. Can you add multiple entities to it? I have a testbench that
needs several other entities to run.
Any Doc yet?
Dave Colson

Mike Hicks wrote:

>                  Name: tb_gen.tcl
>    tb_gen.tcl    Type: TCL Program (application/x-tcl)
>              Encoding: x-uuencode

Article: 32702