Subject: Silo-3 Demo Program Crashes onDell 4100
From: "Dave Feustel" <dfeustel@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 12:39:18 -0500
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I have the Silo-3 Demo from "Verilog HDL_ by Samir Palnitkar
installed on two machines running Windows 2000 Pro.
One is a Dell Dimension XPS Pro200n, the other is a Dell 4100.
Silo runs on the XPS, but crashes with a memory access violation
as soon as I attempt to run a simulation on the 4100. This behavior
occurs with exam1a.s. (While Silo does run on the XPS, it crashed
while I was adjusting a window size. How stable is the demo version
of Silo?)

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Dave Feustel

Article: 33276