Subject: Re: ASIC suggestions
From: "dave94024" <david.pariseau@sbcglobal.net>
Date: 12 Aug 2005 15:56:30 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Okay, we're looking for something that will work at ~1-10ua of power
consumption at 1.5v, which makes us much lower power than cell-phones
(I'm guessing several orders of magnitude).  And we're looking for
something that is pennies to produce in large volumes.  That's why I'm
guessing we rule out CPLDs and FPGAs.

Thanks,
Dave.

Article: 88251