Subject: Re: ISE7.1 SP4: proble and chipscope problem
From: Duane Clark <dclark@junkmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:15:45 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Tim Verstraete wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Do some of you also have a problem with adding probes in fpga editor and
> then generating the bit file? i have the same problem sometimes with
> chipscope (especially when i assigned the wrong one and then change it back
> to the right one and then generate the bit file) .... when i generate the
> bit file in those 2 situations the fpga editor just closes and crashes ...

Yes, after adding probes in the 7.1 version of fpga editor, trying to
generate a bitfile crashes every time for me. And that is both using the
Linux and the Windows version of fpga_editor.

I have not messed with the 7.1 version of Chipscope yet, but I guess
I'll have a chance to check out the crashing there soon.

Article: 89201