Subject: Re: Xilinx license idiocy
From: Dave Blair <DBlair@phbtsus.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 15:21:12 -0600
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I  believe that the "dongle" is no longer required for M1 software.

If you know how to edit your Volume Serial number, please let us all
know how! It's easy to change the volume label (via the LABEL dos shell
command), but I haven't discovered an easy wayto change the "Volume
Serial Number".

Dave Blair