Subject: Reading user data from PROM
From: "sssrrr" <shubhara0@yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2006 11:59:46 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I would like to store user data or configuration data+user data in a
PROM that supports a JTAG interface.  Do Xilinx PROMs allow one to read
back user data using TDO and parse the readback data for useful
information?  What is the procedure?  My application could either have
an FPGA associated with the PROM or it could exist standalone, in which
case only user data would be programmed into the PROM.