Subject: Xilinx xappp348: SPI Master
From: "louis lin" <n2684172@ms17.hinet.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:13:38 +0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

In the datasheet of xapp348,
"Note if CPHA=0, the slave select signal will negate and then re-assert between
consecutive byte transfers as stated in the SPI specification"

In my application, I've to do the reverse. That means the SS_N has to
negate and then re-assert between consecutive byte transfers when CPHA=1.
Does anyone know how to modify the state machine?