Subject: Employment
From: HR <rmccormiNOrmSPAM@harris.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:14:37 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Harris Corporation, a global communications company
providing its customers with product, system, and service
solutions that take their businesses to the next level.

Harris is focused in the wireless, broadcast, government
systems, and network support communications markets.

We have many openings for EE's with FPGA or ASIC desgin
experience.   Would you be interested in FL?  If so,
respond to this message indicating your interest.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful
Article: 21326